Proactive Despatch - Covid19 Supplier Updtate
Dear Service provides. We are constantly reviewing our advice in line with ever changing situation with the Covid19 outbreak and the updated Government advice.
In order to minimise the risk to health and control the spread of the virus we will be no longer asking couriers to obtain signatures either on device or on hard copy paperwork.
Going forward from today all service providers should;
- Complete the Proactive Mobile App (NX Transport by DA) for every collection and delivery.
- We no longer require that you ask the customer to sign either on your device or on paperwork.
- Ensure you follow the government published advice about maintaining social distancing and washing or alcohol gelling your hands before touching your face.
As the App is being used without a signature it is imperative that you complete the app with
- Customers Full Name (First and Last Names)
- Accurate quantities
- Description of the goods
- Strike through the signature panel to enable you to complete the collection/delivery
- Ensure you use the arrived at buttons at collection and delivery
Thanks you for your continued support and please stay safe.
As a result of the recent advice from the government all Proactive Despatch employees are working remotely from home and the office is now essentially closed.
As a result all invoices must be scanned and emailed to Invoices@proactivedespatch.com.
Please see invoicing procedure below;
Electronic Invoicing Procedure
- Every week (by no later than Tuesday afternoon) you will receive a work summary detailing the work you did for us the previous week up to Sunday
- Check the work summary for accuracy, paying particular attention to your bank details on the bottom left hand side
- If you have a query regarding any job/amount please email email@example.com and your query will be processed and responded to by the queries team asap. If a correction is required an adjustment will be raised which will appear as a job from WA9 to WA9 on the following week’s summary or, if an overpayment, we will deduct the difference from a future job as agreed with you
- Forward the work summary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject field enter “Invoice for Payment xxxx” (where xxxx is the work summary number)
- In the body of the email enter “Please accept the attached work summary as my invoice for payment. I have checked it for accuracy.”
- It is important that you scan and email any other paperwork required (eg customer copy or hardcopy PODs)
- Retain copies of everything for 2 years for HMRC reasons
On receipt of your email we will:
- Record the date received
- Process your invoice for payment in line with your agreed terms
From 31/02/20 Post is no longer being received until further notice.
Just want to thank you all for your support at this time and be assured we will all continue to work hard to maximise our continued ability to earn at the same time as reducing the public health risk and strain on the NHS.